APU’s undergraduate Business Administration programs are designed to support business and professional careers. These programs meet the educational needs of students by offering a curriculum deeply relevant to Alaska Natives, Alaska, and the world. Courses are offered in formats that allow for working students to enroll, be successful, and relate studies to professional experience.
APU’s graduate degree and certificate offerings in Business Administration focus on management skills necessary to operate successfully at the executive level in today’s fast-paced, ever-changing, local and global environments.
Across all of the Business Administration programs, graduates:
- Develop skill sets necessary to be successful in the professional work place
- Enhance and develop leadership skills
- Understand theoretical foundations that underlie the subject disciplines
- Promote self-direction through independent work
- Gain a deeper understanding of ethical responsibilities of the profession(s)
- Understand the discipline in the context of the larger natural, cultural, social and economical environments in which they operate