The Executive MBA in Strategic Leadership (EMBA SL) enhances and advances critical leadership skills needed to shape and guide organizations in today’s ever shifting environments. Built upon the MBA core curriculum, the EMBA SL informs effective leaders who understand and can implement sustainable strategies.
The general requirements for admission to graduate studies at APU are found at the beginning of the section describing graduate admissions. In addition, there are several specific requirements for the EMBA SL program as follows:
- A current resume demonstrating appropriate managerial experience of two years or more
- Two letters of recommendation dated within the past year
- 500-800 word essay outlining personal and professional goals as related to the EMBA program
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended*
- Completion of admission interview
* For applicants lacking an appropriate undergraduate degree, at least 60 credits of completed undergraduate work, 5 years of progressively responsible administrative experience, GMAT test with a score of at least at the 50th percentile, essay describing the applicants goals in pursuing the degree, plus a successful interview with an admissions committee will be required. Admission of applicants lacking an undergraduate degree will be reported to the Graduate Studies Committee.